SHARE HAPPINESS CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. YOUR ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE ASSESSMENTS OF YOUR ENTRY AND OF OTHER ENTRIES ACCORDING TO THE JUDGING CRITERIA SET FORTH IN SECTION 5. CONTEST BEGINS AT 9:00 AM EASTERN TIME (“ET”) October 1, 2018 AND ENDS AT 5:00 PM ET October 31, 2018 (“CONTEST PERIOD”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR. The sponsor of this Contest is TeamHealth, 265 Brookview Centre Way Suite 400, Knoxville, TN 37919, 888.861.4093 (“Sponsor”). Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This Contest is open to legal residents of the United States of America who are licensed physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse anesthetists, or anesthesiology assistants, 18 years old or older as of the date of entry, with Internet access and a valid email address. None of the following are eligible for the Contest: (i) Sponsor’s officers or directors; (ii) immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, or spouse) of Sponsor’s officers or directors; (iii) those living in the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor’s officers or directors; or (iv) the officers or directors of Sponsor’s parent entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, distributors, advertising agencies, or promotion agencies (collectively, the “Contest Parties”). By submitting an entry, each Entrant agrees to the rules of the contest and states the he or she meets the eligibility requirements of this section.
3. REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY. To be eligible for the Contest, entrants are required to enter their name, a valid email address, and an original photo taken by them. Photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, are ineligible. Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent, or other objectionable or inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor, are ineligible. By submitting an entry, Entrants consent to receive Sponsor emails and updates. Entrants can opt-out at anytime and are not required to apply to Sponsor positions. The photo, including all material and all rights embodied therein, will become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor immediately upon submission. Once you submit the photo, you have no rights to the photo and may not distribute, disseminate, sell, use, license, or post the photo or any copies of it in any medium (including the Internet). By submitting the photo, you represent and warrant to Sponsor that the photo satisfies each of the foregoing requirements. Failure to satisfy any of these requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, may render you and your entry ineligible. Sponsor may disqualify any entry on the basis of ineligibility.
4. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Contest, you must have Internet access and a valid email address. During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest by visiting the “TeamHealth” “Share Happiness” page at https://www.teamhealth.com/sharehappiness and following the instructions to enter, including providing first name, last name, valid email address and completely filling in all entry fields. Incomplete or duplicate entries are not permitted and are void. Using any device to automate the entry process is prohibited, and any such entries are void. All entries must be received during the Contest Period and in accordance with these Official Rules. Each Entrant may submit only one (1) entry in the Contest.
5. JUDGING OF ENTRIES. For all eligible entries, an internal review panel of Sponsor (the “Sponsor Panel”) will judge the entry submissions according to the following criteria, and in its sole and absolute discretion: overall quality, creativity, originality, skill, and content. On or about October 31, 2018, the Sponsor Panel will select four (4) Grand Prize winners.
6. PRIZES. The winners will receive one of four gift cards from Amazon ($500), Apple ($300), REI ($150) or Target ($50) from Sponsor. Shipping is included for contingent US residents only. Anyone outside of the contingent US will be billed for shipping. Prize does not include rush fees or add on options. Each winner must redeem his or her prize by November 20, 2018 at 5 pm. Only one prize per household. Other restrictions may apply. Prizes are nontransferable. All prizes will be awarded.
Prizes may not be redeemed for cash or substituted for other items except in Sponsor’s sole discretion in the event the prize (or any element of it) becomes unavailable for any reason. Any costs or expenses related to the acceptance or use of any prize which are not specified in the above prize descriptions in this Section 6, as well as any applicable taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE. Sponsor will attempt to notify contestants by email using the email addresses that they provided with their entries. Sponsor may also send potential prizewinners additional documents to review and sign. In the event of any dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the “authorized subscriber” of the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized subscriber” is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
8. USE OF ENTRANT’S INFORMATION. Entrants agree that Sponsor may use their personal information provided in Entrant’s submission for the purposes of administering and publicizing the Contest and for other promotional purposes that benefit Sponsor, including online and offline direct marketing.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. An Entrant or other person is not a winner until he/she has fully complied with these Official Rules. Each entry is subject to verification by Sponsor. Entrants and other participants hereby waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By submitting an entry, each Entrant wholly releases Facebook from any liability associated with this Contest and acknowledges that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All Entrants hold the Sponsors and its officers, directors, or Sponsor’s parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, distributors, advertising agencies, or promotion agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) harmless from and against all claims of any nature arising in connection with entrant’s participation in the contest and acceptance or use of a prize. Neither Sponsor nor any other Releasee shall be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries (or any components thereof). Neither Sponsor nor any other Releasee shall be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Sponsor, Releasees, an entrant, or any other person or by any computer, technical, or human error or malfunction that may occur in the processing or judging of entries, the administration of the Contest, or the notification of potential winners. Neither Sponsor nor any other Releasee shall be responsible for any tampering or for any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and neither Sponsor nor any Releasee shall have responsibility for any error, omission, defect, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the materials related to the Contest, or for any damage to an entrant’s or another’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process, the voting process, or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent or apparent intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, embarrass, harm, or harass, in any way, any other person. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, business or market circumstances, force majeure, public health concerns, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants or others, fraud, or any other causes which Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If any malfunction, error, disruption, damage, or other circumstance or event impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the Contest or any portion thereof by posting a notice at anytime. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY RELEASEE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN, OR THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, OR ADMINISTRATION OF, THE CONTEST, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF A PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY VIOLATE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. ARBITRATION AND CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than contestant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of contestants and Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Tennessee, USA.
© 2018 TeamHealth. All Rights Reserved.