Our passion for helping others isn’t just our culture – it’s everything we do. We believe giving back creates better experiences for everyone. It’s about building team unity and creating a positive impact in the communities we serve.
From fundraising events and financial assistance to empowering our clinicians and non-clinical team with the resources they need to make a difference, our commitment to serving others is shared across TeamHealth.
- August 9th: Minute-to-Win-It Games for Habitat for Humanity. Teams of six can sign up to participate in games to fund raise for the Knoxville Habitat House project.
- September 6th: Dunk Your Leader. Pay to dunk your manager for the 2nd Knoxville Habitat house fundraising event.
- October 5th: Habitat for Humanity house building begins. Volunteers can sign-up to join – link for sign-ups coming soon.
- November 1st: United Way Chili Cook-off. Employees may pick up their pledge forms at the event.
- Congrats to the bike riders from TeamHealth’s Northeast Group who participated in the 2019 American Cancer Society Bridge to Beach Bike-A-Thon! This year they rode from Philadelphia, PA to Atlantic City, NJ and raised over $7,000 for the American Cancer Society!
- Thank you to TeamHealth’s Anesthesia offices for funds raised in support of the Southeast Florida Honor Flight, which honors America’s Military Veterans by helping WWII veterans fly to Washington DC to visit the memorials free of cost.
- The TeamHealth Health Care Financial Services team in Sunrise, FL donated 1,000+ pencils to the Back to School Roundup, a fundraiser to help fill 1,000 backpacks with school supplies and grade-appropriate books.
- Thank you to the team at Akron Billing Center for generously donating so many products to One of a Kind Pet Rescue, an animal rescue mission in Akron.
- Thank you to all employees who came out to the Second Harvest of East Tennessee Festival in April. We raised a total of $579 from the event which provided 1,791 meals!
- Thank you to the Brookview employees who collected 75 vases for Random Acts of Flowers in February!
- Our TH Cares committee members visited Second Harvest Food Bank to learn how we can better help the community and to present a check for the dollars raised the December 2018 basket silent auction.